Chaim Sender, Mr.
1802 avenue K
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: 23 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $280
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Profession: LCSW
- Professional Affiliations: NEFESH Executive Board
- Degrees: Degree: MSW, LCSWGraduate School: Yeshiva UniversityGraduated In: 2001
- Licenses: License: LCSWLicensing Agency: New York StateLicense Number: 069508Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=73&plicno=069508&namechk=SEN
- Modalities: Individuals, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Completed training in CBT, DBT, EMDR and IFS. Bring in tools from the various modalities as appropriate to meet the individual client's needs.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- ADD/ADHD, Adolescent Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Children, Children & Adolescents, Career Counseling, Depression, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Play Therapy Filial Therapy, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues
Endorsements for Chaim Sender, Mr.:
There are no endorsements for Chaim Sender, Mr.