Chavie Brumer, Ms.
I believe in client-centered healing, empowerment, personal growth and development through a multi-faceted (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) lens. I provide a safe, non-judgemental, caring and nurturing place for my clients to explore the issues that they want to work on.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: Hebrew and English
- Years in Practice: 25 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: Psychotherapist
- Professional Affiliations: Nefesh, EMDR Association, FamilyKind
- Degrees: Degree: Masters Social WorkGraduate School: WurzweilerGraduated In: 1997
- Licenses: License: LCSW-RLicense: LCSWLicense Number: LCSW 062964
- Modalities: Individuals, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Psychodynamic approaches, family therapy, DBT, Psychodrama, Drama Therapy, Systems, Guided Imagery and relaxation techniques.
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Adolescent Issues, Aging/Geriatrics, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, DBT, Depression, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Holistic Wellness, Holocaust Survivors, Individual And Family Therapy, Play Therapy, Teens, Trauma Work., Life Transitions, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Stepfamilies, Women's Issues