Leah Rokeach, Mrs.
5404 16th Ave
5402 16th ave.
Brookkyn , AL11204
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Yiddish, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: Social Worker, Other, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Professional Affiliations: NAMY-NYC, Interntional Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis, NASW , Association for ContextualBehavioral science, Hearing Voices Network NYC,
Degree: MSW, LCSW
Graduate School: Wurzweiler
Graduated In: 1977
- Modalities: Individuals, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: I use the following Psychological Approaches in my work with people who are diagnosed with psychosis and other Mental Health Issues:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis, ACT , Compassion Focused Therapy, EMDR,
I Facilitate hearing Voices Groups which also includes individuals who experience paranoia and see visions.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Mindfulness And Relaxation, Postpartum Adjustment, Psychiatric Rehabilitation,, Psychotic Disorders