Bassy Schwartz, LMFT, Mrs.
1234 West Broadway
You imagined that by now you would have healthy and fulfilling relationships with your loved ones, but something is not quite clicking. You wish the people in your life would see you for who you truly are. You wish your needs and desires would be given more attention and understanding. Instead, you feel frustrated, isolated, stressed, anxious, depressed and perhaps maybe even helpless. The good news is, you are in the drivers seat and can navigate your personal growth journey to wherever you want to take it. We can work together to gain insight into your inner workings to develop a map to fostering healthy, fulfilling relationships.
An emotionally focused approach will help us navigate the root causes behind the disconnect/conflict you are feeling with your loved ones or the distance you are feeling from your truest self. Gaining an emotional understanding of yourself and others will allow for self awareness and vulnerability to emerge which are the greatest catalysts for connection.
My warm and easy going approach will allow you the space and environment to foster a deeper level of self acceptance and gain insight and new perspectives into some of the relational challenges in your life. I am available on weekdays and weeknights in my office and virtually. I look forward to joining you on this challenging yet wildly rewarding journey!
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, All out of network benefits, BCBS, CASH, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Empire State Plan, Multiplan, Oxford, United Healthcare
- Profession: LMFT
- Professional Affiliations:
- Licenses: License Number: 002149License Number: 002149
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adults
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Depression, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Relationship Issues, Women's Issues