Ethics, Digital Technology, and Telehealth Excellence, Webinar! 6 CE Credits
Presenter: Presenter: Sherrie L. Ludwick, LCPC, NCC, SEP
These workshops offer 6 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
Full Day Webinar
Previously Recorded. Watch at your own pace
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
Digital Ethics: Technology in the workplace - 3 CE Credits
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Confidentiality is a huge part of providing health care. HIPAA and ethical codes provide some guidance, but it can be confusing to understand what is being asked of us in regards to implementation of confidentiality with the use of technology.
This interactive training will help participants understand the common factors that cause breaches and how to use risk assessments to plan and implement changes that need to occur. Participants will learn how to assess, respond to, and implement changes to meet guidelines for confidentiality.
Attendees will have an opportunity to examine some of the common mistakes and potential issues, that can arise through use of technology. Small group work during this training will assist participants to develop solutions to these concerns that can be integrated into practice.
Trainer, Sherrie L. Ludwick, LCPC, NCC is a relationship repair specialist, and is trained in Somatic Experiencing & other techniques used to treat trauma. Sherrie is also an AASECT certified Sex Therapist and a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) certified by the Somatic Experiencing Institute.
Telehealth Ethics for Today and For the Future: Creating an A+ Online Practice! - 3 CEs - Ethics
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
Have you suddenly found yourself seeing clients through your computer screen without having had training to be in this positions? Get a comprehensive understanding of the ins and outs of Telehealth, your responsibilities to your clients and their responsibilities to the relationship. learning the ethical requirements of Telehealth as well as how to achieve benefits for you as the therapist and for the people you are seeing through the computer.
This training will include best practices for beginners during this time of the coronavirus as well as a peek at what you need to consider if you'd like to continue integrating telehealth into your practice in the future.
Trainer, Sherrie L. Ludwick, LCPC, NCC is a relationship repair specialist, and is trained in Somatic Experiencing & other techniques used to treat trauma. Sherrie is also an AASECT certified Sex Therapist and a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) certified by the Somatic Experiencing Institute, Sherrie has included Telehealth as a part of her practice for several years.
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program. These credits are also accepted by the Maryland Boards for Professional Counselors, Psychology, and Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals, and many other states and disciplines.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437