THE NEFESH MINI CONFERENCE
Wednesday, May 05, 2021, 9:30 AM America/New_York
Times New Roman
The NEFESH MINI CONFERENCE
There is nothing MINI about this!
2 1/2 Day Mini Conference!
Tuesday May 4, 2021 - Thursday May 6, 2021
Pre-Conference: Tuesday May 4: 7:45 PM - 10:00 PM (EST)
Day 1! Wednesday May 5: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (EST)
Day 2! Thursday May 6: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM (EST), 8:00 PM (EST) Psychology Committee Event
Click BUY IT NOW to register for all 3 dates!
Register for Day 1 only click HERE (Includes all Wednesday programs AND Tuesday and Thursday night)
Register for Day 2 only click HERE (Includes all Thursday programs and Tuesday and Wednesday evening after 6:00 PM)
Schedule of events (All times are in EST)
- Presidential Address and Introduction, Rabbi Dr. Barry Holzer, NEFESH, President of the Board, 7:45pm-8:00pm
- Therapy for the Forbidden Rabbi Avrohom Union, MA 8:00pm - 10:00PM
- What is All the Rage About: Understanding and Treating Misophonia Presenter: Ezra Cowan, Psy.D, 10:00AM - 11:30AM
- Serving Seniors and Their Families: Beyond Home Care Presenter: Adina Segal, LCSW, 12:15PM - 1:15PM
- Who am I? Anxiety & Relationships in the Digital Age Presenter: David Katzenstein, DSW, LCSW-R, 2:00 PM-4:00pm
- The Use of Biblical Stories in the Treatment of Trauma Presenter: Esther East, LCSW, 4:15PM - 5:15PM
- Ask The Rav Presenter: HaRav Dovid Cohen 6:00PM - 7:00 PM
- The NEFESH Tea Room Facilitated by: Lisa Twerski, LCSW 8:00 PM- 9:30PM
- Paradoxical Interventions - It's Not What You Think Presenter: Eliot Yisroel Kaplan, PhD, LCSW 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- 50 Minutes: How to Conduct an Amazing First Session with Your New Client Presenter: Simcha Feuerman, DHL, LCSW-R, 12:15PM - 1:15PM
- Kosher Meditation for a Digitally-Distracted, Pandemic Laden World Presenter: Rus Devorah Wallen, LCSW, 2:00 PM-3:30pm
- Is it love? Helping Couples Create Healthier More Loving Bonds with Their Partner Dvorah Levy, LCSW, 4:15PM - 5:15PM
- A Tale of Two Traumas: A Clinical Case Presentation (A Psychology Committee Event for Psychologists.) Margo K. Neuburger, Psy.D., 8:00PM - 10:00PM
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
Course Level: introductory
Level of Clinician: beginner
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
Refund Policy: Full Refund until 48 hours before scheduled date.
48 hours before: full refund less $5.00 processing fee. After event no refund will be given.*exclusions apply for reasonable need and cause.