The One Day Supervision Seminar!
Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 10:00 AM America/New_York
Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 1:45 PM America/New_York
Presenter: Presenter: Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach
These workshops offer 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
The One Day Supervision Seminar!
1 Day Webinar!
February 22, 2023
This One Day Webinar includes 2 excellent classes on supervision. The full webinar meets the 6 Hour training requirement for Maryland Supervisor Certification training. Licensees in other states receive credit as well. Seasoned supervisors can also use the training to meet their 3 hour renewal requirement. LCPCs can apply this towards their 18 hour Supervision Certification Requirement (CE You! has additional trainings to complete the 18 hours)
The cost of one day is $99.99, an individual class is $59.99
To register for the FULL DAY SEMINAR Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
Geared towards the newer supervisor
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Although most clinical supervisors prefer the supportive role, they spend at least 80% of their time performing administrative functions. If you are a new supervisor or contemplating becoming a clinical supervisor this webinar is for you. A major skill for all supervisors is giving and receiving feedback. Dr. Ashery will have a lively presentation on having difficult conversations with your supervisees and help you to avoid conversation pitfalls. She will also review 13 steps to help you become a savvy supervisor with an emphasis on leadership in clinical supervision. (Trainer, Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach)
Geared toward experienced and new supervisors
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
This webinar will introduce a variety of tools to add to your supervisory resources. Recognize Group Think and Group Polarization operating in your organization; develop SMART goals to determine your supervisee’s progress; conduct Meetings that don’t waste time; apply other tools such as the DISC behavior styles, the SWOT Analysis and the 4 Disciplines of Execution. These tools will help to strengthen your supervisory position and reduce administrative overload.
Trainer, Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach, is a former captain in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps serving over 25 years in various leadership and management positions within the federal Department of Health and Human Services. She currently has a private psychotherapy practice and a coaching practice focusing on helping supervisors navigate workplace challenges.
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapist Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.