Times New Roman
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
Course Level: introductory
Level of Clinician: beginner
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program. These credits are also accepted by the Maryland Boards for Professional Counselors, Psychology, and Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals, and many other states and disciplines.
Refund Policy: Full Refund until 48 hours before scheduled date.
48 hours before: full refund less $5.00 processing fee. After event no refund will be given.*exclusions apply for reasonable need and cause.
Emily Capuria, LISW-S, CHHC
Tyler P. Mabry, LCPC
Lissa Ramsepaul, LICSW, LCSW-C
Dr. Vercera Harvey-White, LMSW, PhD
Amber Holmes LCSW & Tiffany Sanders LCSW, LISW-CP
Aaliyah Nurideen, LSW & Latifah Green, BS
Alesha Perkins, LCSW
Dr. Margaret Rutherford
Kim Cook, LCSW