Monsey Community Summit
These workshops offer 5 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
Times New Roman
- The Dangers of Recreational Marijuana and Vaping THC and Nicotine by Dr. Eric Bornstein 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- Why do Narcissists and Borderlines Get All the Attention? Psychotherapy for the Other Personality Disorders by Nachum Klafter, MD 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Words of Chizuk for the Mental Health Professional 1:00 PM
- Catered Buffet Lunch/Networking 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM
- Addiction, Spirituality and our Community - by Dr. Debbie Akerman 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
Disability Access - If you require ADA accommodations, please contact our office 30 days or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification. Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often, and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling. The grievance policy for trainings provided by the NEFESH INTERNATIONAL is available here Satisfactory Completion Participants must have paid the tuition fee, logged in and out each day, attended the entire workshop, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate (If this is a pre-recorded program, a post-test with a passing grade of 80% to receive a certificate.) Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates are available after satisfactory course completion by clicking here.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapist Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Refund Policy: Full Refund until 48 hours before scheduled date.
48 hours before: full refund less $5.00 processing fee. After event no refund will be given.*exclusions apply for reasonable need and cause.
Dr. Eric Bornstein
Nachum Klafter, MD
Dr. Hannah Deborah (Debbie ) Akerman PhD, LCSW