Click here to open the FAQ page
Series: Paradoxical Interventions and Radical Validation
Paradoxical Interventions and Radical Validation:
Presenter: Joel Kleinman, MSW, LSW
This webinar offers 2 NYS ED Self Study Creditss
Subject: Understanding the underlying theory, learning the practical applications, and applying the skills of Paradoxical Interventions and Radical Validation.
Description: In this two part series of two hour webinars, we will explore the underlying theory and learn some of the practical skills needed to use Paradoxical Interventions and Radical Validation. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
• The Theory of Radical Validation
• Taking a “Radically Validating” Stance
• Diving Deeply - Function Elicitation
• Intervention - “What Do You Want?”
• Using Paradox in the “Here And Now”
• Paradox and Personality Disorders
• What’s Broken? - Locating The Problem
• Radical Acceptance and Mapping
Joel Yisrael Kleinman, MSW, LSW is a psychotherapist practicing in Lakewood NJ. He is the author of “Parenting By Design”, published by Artscroll.