Foundations for Effective Supervision:
Building Blocks and Communication Strategies for Difficult Conversations
Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 10:00 AM EST
Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 1:45 PM EST
Presenter: Presenter: Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach
These workshops offer 6 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
Full Day Webinar
January 17, 2024
10:00 AM -4:45 PM EST
The cost of one day is $99.99, an individual class is $59.99
To register for the FULL DAY SEMINAR Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
A total of 20 important components for effective supervision have been identified. Each component will be examined and select ones will be reinforced by videos that emphasize the key points. Skillful integration of these building blocks enables supervisors to achieve success. The building blocks can be catergorized into 3 parts: (1) essentials for leadership - including conflict resolution, decision-making, critical thinking, and program metrics: (2) Clinical issues such as teamwork, CBT for supervision; and (3) Administrative essentials - office organization; dealing with silos; avoid being a sandwiched manager.
By skillfully integrating these components, supervisors can enhance their leadership skills, improve clinical supervision, and efficiently manage administrative tasks. Learning not only what to do but also how to do it will empower supervisors to effectively apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios, ensuring success in their roles.
The major focus is for supervisors who are supervising units within their organization and will focus more on administrative rather than clinical functions.
1:45 PM - 4:45 PM EST
This new training is designed to equip supervisors with the necessary skills and techniques to handle challenging and sensitive conversations with confidence and professionalism. The course will provide practical guidance on preparing for, initiating, and navigating through difficult conversations to achieve positive outcomes. The class will use group discussion, case studies, and videos.
About The Presenter
Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, LICSW Leader-Manager Coach, is a former captain in the Commissioned Corps of the United States Public Health Service serving 30 years in various leadership and management positions within the federal Department of Health and Human Services. She currently has a private psychotherapy practice and a coaching practice focusing on helping managers navigate workplace challenges.
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program.
- NEFESH International, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0116.
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapist Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.