Clinical Social Work Supervision Training:
A Two Day Workshop
Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 10:00 AM America/New_York
Thursday, June 29, 2023, 10:00 AM America/New_York
Presenter: Presenter: Tonya M. Logan, LICSW, LCSW-C
These workshops offer 12 Live Interactive Continuing Education Credits
Clinical Social Work Supervision Training
A Two Day Workshop
Trainer: Tonya M. Logan, LICSW, LCSW-C
June 28 and 29, 2023
10:00 am - 4:45 pm EST on Both Days
12 Category I CEUs
Get the training you need to become a supervisor! Gain new management and leadership skills. This seminar will allow you to delve into the requirements of qualified and established standards for independent practice, supervision, and the responsibilities of supervisors and supervisees in the practice of social work.
Supervision and Teletherapy will also be addressed. Participants will receive the necessary paperwork to apply to become certified as an approved Maryland Social Work supervisor including regulations and a form to document supervision. You must attend BOTH days in order to receive CEUs.
New and seasoned supervisors may attend this training as well.
This class is designed to provide information regarding the supervision process utilized by social workers in a variety of settings. Subjects covered include the role and responsibilities of the social work supervisor and an in depth look at best practices of supervision and management. This class complies with the requirements of COMAR 10.42.08.02B (6) Supervision Training.
(Trainer, Tonya Logan, LCSW-C, LICSW, has over 30 years of professional clinical experience working with those managing conflict and trauma. Licensed in D.C. and Maryland, she has spent the bulk of her career working with biological parents and foster parents by securing permanency whether via reunification, adoption, or independent living. Tonya provides clinical supervision, therapy, and is the supervisory social worker in a non-public school for students diagnosed with emotional disturbance and/or autism.)
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..