Yehuda Lieberman, LCSW-R, QCSW, DCSW, Mr.
Read my blog here: Yated Ne'eman Q&A
Yehuda utilizes a number of psychotherapeutic methods and does not rely on only one. A careful analysis is made to determine which method, or combination of methods, is best suited for each particular client. This helps to achieve the best possible results.
His book, Self-Esteem: A Primer, incorporates theories and strategies used in his practice that have helped countless people significantly reduce anxiety, depression, and other issues.
"Self-Esteem: A Primer" is a psychotherapist's intellectual approach to completely changing the face of self-esteem and many related issues and disorders. In challenging our preconceived and socially-accepted notions of self and others, this clear and concise book aims to tear down both conscious and unconscious negative impulses, leading to self-acceptance and true happiness.
"A clear understanding of self-esteem and its role in attaining the optimum of one's abilities is crucial. Yehuda Lieberman's 'Primer' is a great contribution to this goal."
Abraham J. Twerski, MD, psychiatrist, author, founder and medical director emeritus, Gateway Rehabilitation Center, clinical director, Department of Psychiatry at St. Francis Hospital
"'Self-Esteem: A Primer' is required reading for anyone who is seriously contemplating knowing him or herself more thoroughly. The author successfully provides a step-wise prescription for building and growing the essence of one's self-esteem."
Stanley Bodner, Ph.D., clinical psychologist, senior assistant professor, Adelphi University
"Yehuda has a very thoughtful innovative way of dealing with psychological issues we face in day-to-day life."
David Lefkowitz, Ph.D., clinical psychologist, adjunct assistant professor, City University of New York, director, Bikur Cholim FCIP
"An easy-to-read book written for anybody interested in learning about anxiety."
Marc Metzger, Psy.D., clinical psychologist
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: 25 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: All out of network benefits, Sliding Scale
- Profession: Social Worker
- Professional Affiliations:
- Degrees: Degree: MSWGraduate School: Wurzweiler School of Social WorkGraduated In: 1997Degree: MSWGraduate School: Yeshiva University's Wurzweiler School of Social WorkGraduated In: 1997
- Licenses: License: LCSW-RLicensing Agency: NYS Education DepartmentLicense Number: R056473Disciplinant Licensing: Licensed Clinical Social WorkOnline License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=73&plicno=056473&namechk=LIE
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- ADD/ADHD, Aging/Geriatrics, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, Men's Issues, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues