Dena Sanger, Ms.
I offer an honest, open and non-judgemental space to explore feelings and thoughts. Having trained psychodynamically, my work is informed by unconscious motivations and earlly childhood attachment experiences. Focusing on unconscious signals, behaviour and thoughts that keep you stuck in unhelpful patterns.
I delve into the hidden nervous suystem responses that form the core of our behaviour.
In addition, I have years working with couples challenged with infertility issues.
My trainings are in brief therapy, existential, humanistic, person centred, disociative identity disorder, CEN, and trauma based therapies. I am based in the UK where I offer Zoom sessions and in person sessions.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: Adolescent and Adult Psychotherapist
- Professional Affiliations: Private Therapist UK
- Degrees: Degree: MAGraduate School: Tavistock & Portman ClinicGraduated In: 2008Degree: PGdipGraduate School: Goldsmiths University LondonGraduated In: 2002
- Modalities: Individuals
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Adolescent Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Co Dependency, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sleep Disorders, Social Anxiety, Women's Issues