Erica Harris, Dr.
Erica Harris PhD LLC
3-5 Vose Avenue
Do you find yourself struggling in your relationships? Do you have anxious, worrying thoughts? Are past experiences negatively influencing your present? We often learn to understand ourselves, and the actions and behaviors of others, through the lens of our early life experiences. I will help you disentangle the complex webs that we all form, which may feel insurmountable to conquer alone. I am committed to providing a safe, supportive, and nonjudgmental therapeutic space where we will explore uncharted areas of your life to make connections between prior experiences and current emotions in order to develop insight and growth.
I strive to foster a compassionate healing environment in which I will help you form inner coping resources, so you may develop healthy relationships, gain self-esteem, and find relief from emotional distress. It is my goal to tailor treatment to fit your individual needs.
Some of the most rewarding aspects of my work involve being able to assess your strengths, share that information with you, and help you implement those strengths in a positive way. When you are ready to take the next step, please call or email me to set up an appointment. I look forward to meeting you soon.
As an OON clinician, I provide a "Superbill" to submit to insurance. Many plans reimburse for a significant portion of your session costs.
I am licensed in NY, NJ, FL, and PSYPACT states, which include AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, CNMI (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands), DE, DC, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $300
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: PHD, Other,Clinical Psychologist
- Professional Affiliations: New York State Psychological Association; New Jersey Psychological Association
- Degrees: Degree: PhDGraduate School: Adelphi UniversityGraduated In: 2018
- Licenses: License Number: New York: #024358License Number: New Jersey: #35S100669600License Number: FL out-of-state telehealth: #TPPY1705License Number: PSYPACT: #12130
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Adoption, Aging/Geriatrics, Anxiety Disorders, Co Dependency, Depression, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Health Psychology, Holocaust Survivors, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Difficulties, Social Anxiety, Stepfamilies, Substance Abuse, Women's Issues
Endorsements for Erica Harris, Dr.:
There are no endorsements for Erica Harris, Dr.