Michal Rosenthal, Mrs.
Michal Frankel Rosenthal, LCSW
70 Glen Cove Road, Suite 207
Roslyn Heights,New York11577
I have over 30 years of professional experience, working with both individuals and couples. My areas of specialization include: communication and relationship problems, stress related to corporate relocation, grief and mourning (including pregnancy and perinatal loss), and coping with chronic medical issues including traumatic brain injury, migraines, and chronic pain.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 35 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, BCBS, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Most out of network benefits, OptumHealth, Oxford, United Behavioral Health, United Healthcare
- Profession: Social Worker
- Professional Affiliations:
- Degrees: Degree: MSSWGraduate School: Columbia UniversityGraduated In: 1978
- Licenses: License: Clinical Social WorkLicensing Agency: State of New York
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples
- Ages: Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Supportive, insight oriented psychotherapy largely using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Grief/Bereavement, Marital Therapy, Perinatal Loss, And Dealing With Chronic Medical Conditions Including: Migraines And Traumatic Brain Injury, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Stepfamilies, Women's Issues