Sex Therapy for the Non Sex Therapist and Sexual Desire in Couples Seminar
Presenter: Presenter: Rivka Sidorsky, LCSW, AASECT
These workshops offer 6 Continuing Education Credits
All webinars in this series are recorded and will not grant live credits.
Full Day Webinar
Previously Recorded on November 8, 2022
This Full Day Webinar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CE Credits. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99. This webinar is live and interactive (Category 1)
To register for the FULL DAY Click "BUY IT NOW". To register for just one class, click on the Class/link below.
If you have any difficulty registering, please contact us here.
Most clients will struggle with some aspect of their sex life, whether it is issues with sexual desire, sexual anxiety or aversion, sexual frustration, problems with arousal and orgasm, differences in desire between partners, or painful sex. However, many clients go no further than their individual or couples therapist to work on their sexual concerns. This seminar introduces individual and couples therapists to the basics of helping their clients with their sexual concerns. This will give you the basic anatomy, physiology, and practices of sex therapy to have enough competence and confidence to both talk to and help many of your clients in your practice.
Many couples seek couples therapy. Most couples do not seek out a sex therapist for common sexual difficulties such as a presentation of “differences in desire.” It is essential that couples therapists have some necessary skills to address this very common sexual scenario. How do you help a couple when one person’s desire is so much higher than the other? How do you manage each of their needs without pressuring the lower desire spouse? How do you work with the couple without shaming the higher desire spouse? How can a couple get their “needs” and preferences met while committing to an exclusive and committed relationship? Is sexual desire a need or a want?
This One Day Seminar includes two excellent classes, a total of 6 CEs. The cost of the full day is $99.99. You may attend an individual class for $59.99.
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0048.
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Mental Health Counselor #MHC-0082
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program. These credits are also accepted by the Maryland Boards for Professional Counselors, Psychology, and Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals, and many other states and disciplines
- NEFESH International is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed marriage and family therapists #MFT-0046
- This program is co-sponsored by NEFESH International and Therapist Express. NEFESH International is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NEFESH International maintains responsibility for this program and its content.