Moses Appel, Dr.
ADO Psychology Center
1068 East 14th Street Brooklyn, NY 11230
1058 East 14th Street
Welcome to ADO Psychology Center, a compassionate partner on your path to healing. Founded by Dr. Moses Appel, our center is dedicated to providing specialized evidence-based mental health care to individuals and families in-person in Brooklyn, NY and beyond via telehealth. We focus on empowering individuals to lead fulfilling lives by addressing the challenges of Anxiety, Depression, and OCD—hence the name "ADO." You can see a full list of all the conditions we treat here. At ADO Psychology Center, we believe in the effectiveness of compassionate, evidence-based approaches to foster personal growth and recovery. Led by Dr. Appel, our team of dedicated clinicians brings a wealth of expertise and a shared passion for improving our patients' lives. We understand that mental health journeys are unique, and we're here to support you at every step. You can learn more about our team of clinicians here.
Our center offers a safe, nurturing environment where individuals can embark on their path to well-being. We prioritize individualized treatment plans, tailored to meet your specific needs and experiences. In our commitment to serving the community, our session fees start at $150, thereby increasing access to specialized care for the community.
In addition to therapy sessions, we provide a wealth of resources to support your mental well-being journey. Explore our large, free video seminar series, available to watch at your convenience. These seminars cover a range of mental health topics and are designed to provide valuable information for both patients and therapists.
Thank you for considering ADO Psychology Center as your partner in mental health. We look forward to supporting you on your journey toward a brighter, more fulfilling future.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Most out of network benefits
- Profession: PHD
- Professional Affiliations: IOCDF, APA, ABCT, ADAA
- Degrees: Degree: PhDGraduate School: Hofstra University
- Licenses: License Number: 025835
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorders, DBT, Depression, Exposure And Response Prevention (ERP) Therapy, Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs), Stress & Burnout, Perfectionism & OCPD, General Neuroses, Life Transitions, OCD, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Relationship Issues, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues