Elan Javanfard, Mr.
Read my blog here: Psycho-Spiritual Insights: Exploring Parasha and Psychology
Elan Javanfard is a Psychotherapist (LMFT # 87054) who specializes in reintegrating the whole self, by utilizing present focused methods of discovery and coping.
By using evidence-based theories and psychodynamic practices, Mr. Javanfard assists all clients alike to bridge the past and the future to create a more positive present.
Mr. Javanfard is skilled in a variety of interventions ranging from distress tolerance to interpersonal effectiveness and effectively and collaboratively selects specific treatment to best service each client’s needs.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Persian
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Profession: LMFT, Other, Marriage & Family Therapist
- Professional Affiliations:
- Licenses: License Number: LMFT 87054
- Modalities: Individuals, Groups
- Orientation: I take a Mindfulness and DBT approach for short term goals and psychodynamic approach for long term interventions.
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- DBT, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Personality Disorders, Suicidal Behavior