Hindie M. Klein, Dr.
Dr. Hindie M. Klein, Psychologist/Psychoanalyst
1535 East 17th Street, Suite 2R
Psychologist/Psychoanalyst in private practice, specializing in the treatment of adolescents, adults and couples.
Director of Clinical Projects, OHEL Children's Home and Family Services.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Yiddish, UNDERSTAND YIDDISH FLUENTLY--SOME SPEAKING AS WELL; UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK HEBREW , THOUGH NOT FLUENT
- Years in Practice: 36 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: PSYD, Psychologist, Psychoanalyst
- Professional Affiliations: APA; NYSPA; NEFESH; NYU POSTDOC; The Psychoanalytic Society at NYU
- Degrees: Degree: Psy.D.Graduate School: Pace UniversityGraduated In: 1985Degree: Postdoctoral Certificate in PsychoanalysisGraduate School: NYUGraduated In: 2000
- Licenses: License: PsychologistLicensing Agency: New York State Education Department, AlbanyLicense: PsychologistLicensing Agency: New York State Education DepartmentLicense Number: 008625
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Relational Psychoanalytic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescent Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Personality Disorders, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychodynamic/psychoanalysis, Individual With Children, Adolescents & Adults, Premarital Therapy, Couples Therapy, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Social Anxiety, Women's Issues