Jorge Weil, Dr.
Dr Jorge Weil
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires1428
Adolescents, adults, couple & family therapy.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: Spanish English French
- Years in Practice: 47 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: Psychiatrist
- Professional Affiliations: University of Buenos Aires
Degree: MD & PhD
Graduate School: School of Medicine - Buenos Aires University / Argentinian Psychoanalitical Association
Graduated In: 1972-1980
Degree: MD, Ph. D.
Graduate School: Scholl of Medicine, Buenos Aires University / International Psychoanalitical Association
Graduated In: 1972
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: MD specialized in Psychiatry, Ph.D. in Psychoanalysis, trained in couples / family therapies.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Child Abuse, Co Dependency, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Domestic Violence, Gambling Addiction, General Neuroses, Marital Therapy, Men's Issues, Personality Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Sleep Disorders, Substance Abuse