nancy hilsenrath LCSW CASAC SAP, Ms.
792 harrison st
45-16 251st Street
444 Community Drive
I am a LCSW working in the field for over 20 years. I work with individuals, children, couples and families. I provide a warm, safe, comfortable environment for those seeking counseling.
My treatment approach is eclectic and varied. I focus on the persons needs. My specialty is addiction ranging from drugs, alcohol, food, gambling, sex, etc. I am a Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC). I help people work through the Opioid Epidemic and deal with pain management.
I worked with Impaired Driving System, for those individuals who were driving impaired; DWI or substances.
I am a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP), treating those who produced a positive drug test at their job. I will access, and write reports .
I treat general anxiety, depression and phobias. I see
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
- Years in Practice: 35 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: Some
- Profession: Specializing in Addictions
- Professional Affiliations: NASW
- Degrees: Degree: MSW, LCSW, CASAC, SAPGraduate School: WurzweilerGraduated In: 1987Degree: MA in Social work
- Licenses: License: Social WorkLicense: LCSWLicense Number: RO36837-1Disciplinant Licensing: LCSW
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral, Life Coach, Hypnotherapy, Object Relations and Psychodynamic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No