The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Abby Delouya, Mrs.
- Non-judgemental and Trustworthy: Empathetic, balanced and ethical; high level verbal communication and listening skills to forge positive therapeutic alliance.
- Intuitive and Informed Guide: understands relationship issues and assists clients in recognizing own behavioural patterns. Encourages and promotes change informed by different therapeutic modalities, including psychodynamic, CBT, and family systems approaches.
- Experience working with addicts, co-addicts/co-dependants, adolescents, children.
- Anxiety, trauma, addiction, career counselling, body-image/self-esteem, adolescents, pre-marital counselling, couples counselling.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Profession: Marriage & Family Therapist
- Professional Affiliations: CCPA/QCA
Degree: Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
Degree: Bachelors of Education
Degree: Bachelors of Arts
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Trauma Informed, Internal Family Systems, Solution Focused,
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Anxiety Disorders, Career Planning, Co Dependency, Eating Disorders, Marital Therapy, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Social Anxiety, Substance Abuse, Women's Issues