Chaya Rubin, Dr.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: None
- Profession: PHD, Other, Psychologist
- Professional Affiliations:
- Degrees: Degree: Ph.D.
- Licenses: Licensing Agency: The University of the State of NY
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescent Issues, Adoption, Agoraphobia, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Career Planning, Children, Co Dependency, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Eating Disorders, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Health Psychology, Life Transitions, Marital Therapy, Personality Disorders, Play Therapy Filial Therapy, Postpartum Adjustment, Pre-marital Counseling, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Difficulties, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues
Endorsements for Chaya Rubin, Dr.:
There are no endorsements for Chaya Rubin, Dr.