Goldi Srebro, Ms.
2071 57th st
I'm a psychotherapist practicing in Brooklyn, NY and see adolescents and adults. I specialize in addressing trauma and its effects, anxiety, and depression (and sharing my corny humor :) ). I strongly believe in the power and healing each person has within, and I am humbled to be a part of inspiring that healing to emerge. I use an attachment lens and am trained in EMDR and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $175
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Profession: LCSW
- Professional Affiliations:
- Degrees: Degree: Master of Social WorkGraduate School: LIU
- Licenses: License: LCSWLicense Number: 091657License: LCSWLicense Number: 091657
- Modalities: Individuals
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Integrative, Systemic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescent Issues, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, EMDR, General Neuroses, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Life Transitions, Mindfulness And Relaxation, OCD, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Social Anxiety
Endorsements for Goldi Srebro, Ms.:
There are no endorsements for Goldi Srebro, Ms.