Gina Ross, Ms.
Specializing in the psychotherapy of trauma with offices in Los Angeles and Israel.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Arabic, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Profession: Psychotherapist
- Professional Affiliations:
- Licenses: License: MFCT
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Trauma and PTSD
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescent Issues, Agoraphobia, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Child Abuse, Children, Co Dependency, Conduct Disorders, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, EMDR, EMDR, Grief/Bereavement, Healing, Holocaust Survivors, Marital Therapy, Military, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personality Disorders, Postpartum Adjustment, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues
Endorsements for Gina Ross, Ms.:
There are no endorsements for Gina Ross, Ms.