Malka Miller, Dr.
Dr. Malka (Marla) Miller
3633 W. Lake Ave
Dr. Miller specializes in working with teens and adults with anxiety and depression. She has a private practice in the suburbs of Chicago. She is the president of Nefesh Chicago, and dedicated to community education and prevention surrounding mental health issues.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, BCBS, Sliding Scale, United Behavioral Health
- Profession: Psychologist, Other
- Professional Affiliations: President, Nefesh Chicago
- Degrees: Degree: PsyDGraduate School: National-Louis University / Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Licenses: License: LPCLicensing Agency: Illinois Dept of Professional RegulationsLicense Number: 071.009535Disciplinant Licensing: Clinical Psychologist
- Modalities: Individuals, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Client-centered, CBT, psychodynamic.
- Accept clients via telehealth: Yes
- Adolescent Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Career Planning, Children, Depression, EMDR, Grief/Bereavement, Health Psychology, Holocaust Survivors, Life Transitions, Parenting Adolescents
Endorsements for Malka Miller, Dr.:
There are no endorsements for Malka Miller, Dr.